- No pre-registration for weekly scheduled classes is needed. Arrive early (10 minutes is suggested) to find your spot and get set up.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME! All classes begin and end promptly. Class sizes are limited so be sure to arrive early and unwind before class.
- Be prepared to practice barefoot with loose/stretchy comfortable clothes for all classes.
- Mats and props are provided, although owning your own is strongly recommended.
- For your comfort do not eat a large meal 2 hours prior to a class.
- Please do not wear heavy cologne, perfumes, essential oils or large jewelry to class.
- If you have a heart condition or any other serious ailment, please let your instructor know BEFORE class begins.
- Warm Yoga will be heated to 82 degrees. Bring a towel.
- Remember: Know your limits, breathe, smile and enjoy all that your practice offers!
Please note: The minimum age for yoga classes on this schedule is 14 years old.
If you have any questions about our classes please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Location and Contact Info
Address: 140 Pelham Drive, Columbia, SC 29209
We are conveniently located in Woodhill Plaza adjacent to the Target shopping center on Garners Ferry Road (behind Eric’s San Jose restaurant). Our beautiful studio space has a large Yoga room with warm, soothing colors, high ceilings and lots of natural light. We are just minutes from downtown and I-77 and have plenty of free parking.